knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

These two sweaters are my favorite right now!

Well, here in the Boston area it's snowing yet again. If it weren't for these two sweaters of mine (I knitted them last year), I don't know how I'd get through this particular winter.
These sweaters are definitely warm!

This one is mohair, wool and acrylic blend (Cleckheaton's Gusto 10). It has a boatneck and ¾" sleeves:



This one is a LionBrand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick one--so warm and it has a great hood:


Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 2:17 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela