knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Front piece and one sleeve to mom's sweater

It's 90 degrees and the three H's here. Hazy, hot, and humid. I've been in a 'knitting slump' because of it so I haven't picked the needles up in like two weeks!

Here is the finished front piece of mom's sweater and one sleeve finished:



I leave long ends for finishing. I hate finishing and am dreading that.

I also bought two more Elizabeth Zimmermann books:



I already have "Knitting Without Tears." I love to read her books.

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 12:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela