knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Monday, June 27, 2005

Sale!

This weekend I went to Fabric Place. They were having a 25% off everything in the store sale PLUS I had a $5 off coupon. I got yarn for a teddy bear for my son, the safety eyes, sock yarn, and dpns for socks. I saved $20.

Sirdar Country Style DK in black and brown for stuffed bear & Regia sock yarn in #5270 (purple, light purple, black, grey and white jacquard):


safety eyes for stuffed bear:


Clover bamboo dpns in sizes 2, 3, & 4:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 7:41 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela