knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Monday, November 21, 2005

Another pair . . . started

I've gotten to the point of turning the heel on the first sock of the second pair I'm making for gifts. I love this yarn, it's Online Supersocke 100 #734. I got it at a local craft store and it's a really soft, beautiful yarn.

Sock so far:


Picture isn't so great but it was the only flash setting that showed the colors the truest.

I'm now off to put a bag of yarn together that I've decided to donate to a shelter for homeless pregnant women that was more than willing to take it since they offer the women knitting classes. I have such a surplus of yarn, it's nuts. A lot of it was given to me but there's also plenty that I've bought and just will never get to use. I think at this particular time of year I feel the need to give and I think this is just the beginning -- I have to realize that I have so much to be thankful for & to stop taking little things for granted.

Labels: , ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 10:08 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger *karen commented at 6:08 PM~  

The closest I've come to making a real sock is the "Fuzzy Feet," pattern from Knitty and that has yet to be felted. I like your sock and donating the yarn is such a good idea.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela