knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Baby hooded pullover





I finished this this morning for baby. I may embellish with some embroidery or buttons but haven't decided yet.

Now I'm going to start a blanket . . .

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 1:41 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Michele commented at 8:56 AM~  

Seriously cute baby hoodie! I made one in blue last Christmas with a pattern from the Patons website. Where's your pattern from?

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 9:15 AM~  

Thanks, the pattern is from the March '06 Creative Knitting magazine. It calls for some hand embroidery, but I'm just not into sewing especially right now!

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 4:17 PM~  

That is really cute! And it looks cozy, too.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela