knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finished Purple Stocking

I finished this Tuesday night!


It's all ready now for my daughter for her first Christmas.

I've now begun my son's bear vest and it's coming along on the needles:

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 6:18 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:29 PM~  

I love purple and I love this stocking. It is adorable. Thanks for the notes on my blog!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela