knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Monday, August 21, 2006

Finished blanket=happy baby, which=happier me.

It's finished!





Shortly after my three butterflies hatched, I found this little monarch caterpillar:

and another one like him. They're both chrisalids now and I just hope they don't hatch while I'm at work. I have a Plan B if that happens. I just hope Plan B works.

I also found this monarch egg along with three others around August 8th:

All four eggs hatched and I let three go on milkweed in my yard. I kept one caterpillar and unfortunately about a week later, he escaped and I couldn't find him, :(

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 8:42 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 11:11 AM~  

Beautiful! Also, good luck with your new baby monarchs!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela