knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Friday, August 04, 2006

'Science project' Part 2 (The Metamorphosis!)

No knitting news, just monarch caterpillar news for today's post.

Since my last post, here's what's happened:

July 25:


July 26:

this picture doesn't do the monarch's chrysalis justice. It's the most beautiful, in my opinion. Otherwise known as the 'green house with the golden nails.' It's jade in color with golden specs and a gold and black line near the top.

TODAY!:





Two out of three hatched today. The last one will most likely hatch tomorrow morning as the chrysalis is darkening and you can see the butterfly inside now.

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 9:36 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela