knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Changed my mind.

I'm now thinking of knitting a vest for my son next instead of the Christmas stocking for my daughter (that will get done before Christmas, trust me). I haven't knit anything for him in quite a while.

I got the vest pattern at the Boston Knit-Out last year. It has either owls, bears, rabbits or something else I can't quite figure out (it's late).

I have the perfect yarn already for it. Patons wool in aran that was originally meant for throw pillows for the living room.

The baby blanket is still trudging along.
Stay tuned, I may change my mind again.


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 10:51 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 12:08 AM~  

Sometimes it is nice to have a few projects going at once, especially when they're all pretty involved. You can take a rest from them all in turn. :)

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 8:40 PM~  

:D Exactly. I already have about ten going now!! ;)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela