knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Saturday, September 09, 2006

kid stuff

I am currently almost halfway done with my daughter's Christmas stocking:

I really like the purple shades. Purple isn't my favorite color, but it's up there as one of my favs. You'd never know it from all the purple stuff I'm knitting my daughter.

Here she is in the hooded sweater I knitted her this Spring:


Today, I got yarn from Patternworks, Plymouth Encore in Cocoa:

to make my son this:

Labels: , ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 5:04 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Michele commented at 11:54 AM~  

What a gorgeous hat! And a gorgeous sweater on a gorgeous baby! Nice work Berry Knitty Mom!

Blogger Michelle-Nicholle commented at 12:23 AM~  

OMG How cute is your little one. Thanks for stopping by my blog I miss the group terribly. I wish I was there in person.

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 10:28 PM~  

Eee, that's the first pic I've seen of your daughter. She's adorable--and she looks good in purple! :-D

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela