knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas has come and went!

I can't believe it.
We had a wonderful Christmas and I'm looking forward to the new year--I hope 2007 brings to you everything you hope for and more! I hope for a great year of good health and prosperity for all my loved ones.

I'm setting the sock aside for a bit--I've turned the heel:


To work on a bunny vest for my niece for her 2nd birthday. I purchased the yarn for it today (Patons Canadiana in light rosewood):


I also made a turkey soup from the leftover turkey carcass from Christmas dinner (we hosted this year). I used this recipe. I took the broth out of the fridge today, skimmed off the fat, chopped up the veggies and turkey meat and voila!

It was a delicious lunch and there's more in the fridge!

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 11:03 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela