knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Friday, December 15, 2006

Good intentions.

I've always had the intent to update this blog at least once a week and it's not like I don't have knitting content every week to write about. It's finding time to get on the computer and take pictures of my knitting, etc. that's the difficult part. With a 3-yr-old and a 9 mo. old and working full-time, five days--it's nearly impossible. Why right at this minute I fear I'm neglecting something.

I read this blog called the blue blog. I love reading it, actually. The woman has twin boys and a baby girl on the way AND she's ALWAYS crafting something and her 'somethings' are not just average, they're incredibly good. Amazingly good. WHEN DOES SHE FIND THE TIME?? I'll be so curious to see once her baby arrives if she's blogging as often as she is now. I honestly HOPE so (I love reading her), but I'll be mystified as to how. Am I a bit envious? Definitely.

I've put down the owl vest for about a month now, but here is the finished front (the back may never get done, we'll see):



I'm now back to my sock addiction, I'm working on a pair with Regia in a nice jacquard with purples and blues. This was supposed to be for my sister Christmas '05--she may get these for her birthday in February '07:


The stockings look wonderful hanging with care on the bannister (with hopes that St. Nicholas soon will be here!).

here I am in the same spot a year ago preggers with my daughter:


Hope everyone's holidays are wonderful! Peace and joy to everyone--I hope I am able to update before Christmas, but I can't promise!

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 9:21 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 1:01 AM~  

The owls' big staring eyes are great! Hope you do get to finish the back. The socks look good, too!

We really are always neglecting something. I think maybe it's not neglect so much as the natural order of things. There's always something we can worry about and say, "Oh, but I should be doing that instead," with the result that we never finish anything and wear ourselves to nothing because we never replenish. You gotta do something for you sometimes!

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 8:16 AM~  

We really are always neglecting something. I think maybe it's not neglect so much as the natural order of things. There's always something we can worry about and say, "Oh, but I should be doing that instead," with the result that we never finish anything and wear ourselves to nothing because we never replenish. You gotta do something for you sometimes!

How right you are!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela