knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The start to a baby blanket.





I'm getting closer to my due date!

I'm using pastel pink 'cause I just couldn't resist. It's Caron's CuddleSoft in Baby Pink. I hope it does end up being a girl--you just never know! Even if it doesn't, I can always give it to another baby girl.

This blanket is the pattern from hell. It's this pattern. It was a cast on of 245 stitches; size 3 needles and you can easily mess up with all the increases/decreases etc. I already had to pull it out once and then messed up on one row (you can't really tell and I'm just leaving it as is!).

I'll probably have it done by end of summer as I need to do what's pictured another twelve times!

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 4:34 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Michele commented at 5:53 PM~  

It's a gorgeous blanket! I love hearts. I hope you think it's worth it by the end of the pattern from hell! Good luck!

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 6:18 PM~  

Well, I know I already told you I thought it was cute, so...well, it's still cute. :) I'm also impressed that you're willing to make even a small blanket at such a fine gauge!

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 8:54 AM~  

laughingrat--I put a lifeline in as you had mentioned last night. I feel much more secure now! Thanks for suggesting that.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela