knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Thursday, June 01, 2006

About halfway done with the slow baby blanket.

Not the greatest picture, but I'm now about halfway done with this blanket:



For those of you who read my blog, sorry for no updates in a while. I had my daughter on March 30th and have been pretty busy recovering and taking care of her and my son ever since. I promise to update more often (I hope).

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 2:12 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger *karen commented at 4:20 PM~  

Holy, cuteness! Congratulations on the daughter...

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 9:08 PM~  

Congratulations! I figured that was why you'd been away. Glad all is well. :)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela