knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bunnies!

I'm making progress. I finished this in the last 24 hrs! I've done the back to the bunny vest for my niece. Her 2nd birthday party is this coming Saturday so I should have the front finished and the vest sewn up by then.



Now, on to the front . . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 3:54 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 11:42 PM~  

You are really busting through those vests! :-D

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela