knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

♥ Books ♥

These are the latest additions to my ever-growing knitting library:


I picked them up last month with a gc I got at Christmas. Anyone own these, opinions? I did enjoy reading the first two KnitLits.

I hope to 'finish' that means sew up--ewww the owl vest this weekend -- finally. And I've got to finish the Good & Plenty socks--the second one is well underway and I'm working on the foot gusset.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 11:47 AM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 7:01 PM~  

Are the Yarn Harlot's books any good? I've never grabbed one, but her knitting blog seems OK when I have a chance to actually read it (my Bloglines always hovers at about 1000 posts)...

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 8:29 PM~  

They are. I have "At Knit's End" and like that one and I've heard that "Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter" is really good.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela