knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Monday, June 30, 2008

Almost there!

C's 'Sophia's Ridged Cardigan' is not nearly as close to being finished as I'd hoped it would be by now. The super hot humid weather we've been having is not knit-friendly!



I think I found the buttons I want for it. I always do this--I think of things in my head and then try to find them. I was thinking Beatrix Potter--my local button shop has them too! But I need ½" and they only come in 5/8" or ¾" So now I'm thinking Tea Party theme . . . I'll find something.

Well, they're saying it's going to be a steamer this 4th weekend here so I don't have any hopes that this will be finished soon. Maybe end of July at this rate?

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 7:41 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela