knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow Day

I took a snow day today. The weather is intense outside. Up to a foot of snow expected in the Boston area today--all happening into the evening commute. No thank you. It's pretty to watch from inside a warm house

making gingerbread cookies!


I just ate one with a cup of tea--heaven.

I also made about 4 lbs of fudge:

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 2:58 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:07 PM~  

Hi Berry Knitty:
I keep trying to find your fudge recipe on your blog site. It might be my internet that can't get to it, but it looks so good and sounds easy. I would love to get it. Love your items you made too. The little one is adorable with those skeins of yarn. What a cutie! Anyway, I would like to get your recipe. I don't know how to do that, but my email is:
troutail@yahoo.com

I'm Terri from a small town in the middle of the desert of California. I love to collect recipes and embroider too. Been sewing for most of my life. Love the computer too, with all the craft and sewing blogs/sites.

Thanks again. Terri

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela