knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Second Sock Syndrome?

I'm determined not to 'catch' it. I finished the sock I started back in November (I think it was Nov.) and I plan to cast on for the second one this week. This pair is for me and this one fits me perfect. I'm using the Online sock yarn--this is not my favorite colorway, but it's almost so ugly that they're cool! I mean, brown, yellow, blue, red, green and black altogether?!




I went to Knitting Pointers in Milford, MA a month ago and picked up yarn for two tops for C. Cleckheaton Country 8 Ply in a light sage green for a cardigan and Tahki Cotton Classic in a light yellow for a tunic. The colors remind me of Spring!

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 6:34 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela