knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Back on the Needles

B's twisted cables pullover that is. Being an active 4-year old, he managed to stretch the stretchable cotton so that the neck was out of shape and falling off of his shoulders. The length was getting too short as well. Growing boy!

Being a top down, I pulled out (frogged: rip-it! rip-it!) the bottom hem and put it back on the circs to add another few inches or so in length. For the stretched out neck I picked up about 80 stitches (originally it was a cast-on of 88) and knit one row and bound off. Now, I can barely get it over his head--oh well. It'll work for the Fall and then C can wear it in about a year.


bottom hem put pulled out and put back on circ's


the neck



It's just that I get so frustrated when things don't turn out the way they're supposed to!

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 7:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela