knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Thursday, October 20, 2011

So much fun.

Today, I became a card-carrying member of The Greater Boston Knitting Guild (GBKG) and attended my first meeting.

The guest speaker was Norah Gaughan and I couldn’t have been more excited to meet her.

My eye always goes right to her designs. They’re always so simple and elegant.

Norah gave a presentation on Berroco’s latest yarns and designs and she also handed out a booklet of all of her latest designs!

During ‘show and tell’ I actually got to show Norah my Gypsy Mesh Pullover that she had designed back when she was with JCA Reynolds for Interweave Knits magazine.

It was great to be in a room full of people that share my passion for the craft.

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 1:43 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela