knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Summer Fun

Made this delicious strawberry icebox cake.







We had it for dessert tonight. It rivals anything you'd get in a fancy hotel or restaurant--that's what my husband said :)

Tonight, I also found a monarch egg on one of the milkweed plants surrounding our vegetable garden, I was so excited! I've been hunting for a week:


This will be its new home until it's big enough to transfer into the cage with the larger screen holes:


I try to raise a monarch every summer. I used to as a kid and my own two enjoy this too--they're very excited right now!

I'm still knitting the baby blanket for my husband's cousin in Seattle--more to come on that later . . . .

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 7:30 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela