knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm trying.

Lots of Christmas knitting to get done. I'm last minute as usual and am trying out Lion Brand's Fair Isle Snowflake Ornament. I'm using some old Red Heart yarn I've had lying around the house that was meant for an afghan started in 2001 that will most likely never get finished.

I've completed one ornament and have one on the needles.

It's different and it's fun to knit. Try it out!

Looks like something right out of Crate and Barrel:


and one on the needles:


ornament takes a 5-inch styrofoam ball:

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 3:55 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela