knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Friday, December 30, 2011

C's "Northern Lights" sweater!

Pattern: Northern Lights Sweater designed by Megan Lacey/Kids' Knitted Sweaters & More.
Finished Size: 28" (chest); 17" (length); 7½" (armhole depth); and 12" (sleeve length); size 4 with size 6 sizing for lengths.
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash 100% superwash wool; (100 g {220 yards}): Shire, 1 ball; Tangerine, 1 ball; Pumpkin Spice 2 balls; and Ruby, 1 ball.
Needles: Clover Bamboo US 6 24" circular & dpns, US 7 16" circular & dpns.
Comments:
Intermediate Knit. This is a Norwegian Setesdal Lusekofte sweater. I did not use the traditional red and navy for this. Instead I used colors that complemented C--warm autumnal colors. It was fun to knit and I am very satisfied with the finished sweater. Minimal finishing.


on the needles:


finished!








C modeling!!


Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 5:54 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn commented at 7:16 PM~  

Wow, beautiful! (the model and the sweater!). Very talented, Ann!!

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 1:11 PM~  

Thanks Dawn! I love to knit. It keeps me out of trouble and sane :)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela