knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Three Wise Owls and some socks

B's owl vest is finally finished after waiting months to be seamed together. I hate finishing and I think this will be it for the animal vests for a while. This vest was knit using Lion Brand's Wool Ease in the color Loden.

So during an episode of "48 Hours Mystery" on CBS last night, I seamed it up!



The Good & Plenty socks are almost done!


B looking over his new vest after telling me he doesn't want to wear this one :)

Labels: , ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 10:45 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela