knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Friday, May 25, 2007

Score!

I have today off from work for a morning routine dr. appt. and then I went downtown to meet my husband for lunch and to pick up a mother's ring (my gift for Mother's Day). I had some time to kill because it turned out my ring wasn't ready on time so I scored a couple of Fiber Trend patterns at Windsor Button before meeting my husband for lunch.
Felted Clogs & Classic Hearts sweater:

the clogs pattern was the one I was really after, I am going to take Yarn Harlot's advice and use Patons Classic Merino (she talks about the clogs in her January 12, 2007 blog entry).

Before stumbling upon the felted clogs pattern, I found the Classic Hearts sweater pattern and thought it would look adorable in a rose colored yarn--so me & it's knit in the round!!

oh, ya and my ring!

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 2:44 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 12:53 PM~  

Your ring is gorgeous! Those patterns look like they'll be a great combination of useful and fun.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela