knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Monday, March 26, 2007

meshing around

I have about another four inches to work up on this piece, before casting off and making another identical piece. I've been counting rows so that I make the next piece identical in length. I hate seaming when one piece is evenly slightly longer or shorter than the other. So far I've used almost three hanks. The size I'm making requires ten hanks so if I figure another three for the back, that's six and if I use two for each sleeve that's a total of ten--perfect. I think I purchased eleven or twelve hanks so I'm good.


Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 8:35 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela