knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I ♥ ebay

I found an awesome seller (it took only 3 days to receive this yarn) who had the green, yes green yarn that I was specifically looking for because of Alison Hansel's (the blue blog) embossed leaves socks.


what a find!

Now what were the odds that I found the only person on ebay selling Lang Yarn's Fantomas and they were only selling GREEN? Nobody likes green? I love green! Now I'm patiently waiting on a Patternworks order for something completely different, of course . . .

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 7:57 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 12:03 AM~  

Isn't it awesome when you open up the EBay and it just lays out what you want right there for you? Gawd, I love that. I have to say it's been a long time since EBay's done that for me, now that lots of people know about Buster Keaton and handspinning and all sorts of things I like. ;)

Blogger joyce commented at 1:54 AM~  

i've bought yarn from ebay too! isn't it great when they have what you're looking for!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela