knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cotton-y goodness and organization(?)

I had until midnight last night to order $35 or more at Herrschner's in order to get free-shipping . . . and so I did just that.

I got the Circular Solution for my out-of-control & twisted, circ's:


and I got 6 balls of TLC Cotton Plus in Cream for a baby blanket. A co-worker's baby is due this October. I plan to start the blanket soon as it takes me a good three months to finish one--these days, it may take even longer. I also plan to start C's jumper/dress as I want that done well before Christmas.

I have had a second wind with the Gypsy Mesh Pullover and only have ten more rows (which I WILL finish tonight) left to the front piece. Then onto the sleeves and seaming. I'm not posting anymore pics of that thing the top until it's finished and modeled by moi!

Here's to some cooler weather . . . just a tad drier is all I ask.

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 2:20 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela