knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Knit-Out and some knitting progress.

I just went on bostonknitout.com and found out that the Knit-Out has been canceled this year and they're not having it again until 2009. Not enough funds I guess. Bummer! It's just something fun to go to and I've only been once back in 2005.

A second friend canceled out on dinner tonight so myself and one of my other friends are just getting together at my house tonight per usual. This works out best I suppose as I'm exhausted on Friday nights from the work-week, etc.

In more positive news, I've completed one whole sleeve to the Gypsy Mesh and will probably finish the other sleeve by early next week and then sew the seams up and voilà! DONE.

We've also let another monarch butterfly go last Saturday that we raised from an egg found in our backyard. I'll post some pictures of that too next posting.

Oh, and I baked a third zucchini bread Wednesday night! DEEE-LISH.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 12:20 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Rendell commented at 11:25 AM~  

love your blog! and that zucchini bread looks divine. i want to eat my laptop! thanks for blogrolling me. I'm going to add you to mine.

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 1:46 PM~  

thank you!!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela