knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Apple-y Knitting Goodness

We all went apple-picking and had a long, fun day. The weather was gorgeous and the apples were plentiful!





and who can resist a caramel apple?


or apple pie? I made two!


I have a sweater for B on the needles:



and C's cardigan is awaiting the perfect buttons!

Labels: , ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 11:57 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela