knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

sophia's ridged cardigan



Pattern: sophia's ridged cardigan designed by Bernice Vollick/Kids' Knitted Sweaters & More by Cabin Fever Designers
Finished Size: 26" (chest); 13" (length); size 2 years.
Yarn: Cleckheaton Country 8 Ply (DK Light Worsted Weight) 100% pure new wool; (50 g {106 yards}): #1962 sage green, about 6 balls.
Ten ½" buttons.
Needles: Clover Bamboo US 6 24" circular, US 6 set of dpns
Comments:
Beginner Knit. I loved knitting this. I especially enjoyed choosing the buttons. I loved the Cleckheaton yarn--I would like to make a sweater for myself using this yarn.

I love these silver rose buttons:


C loves her new cardi:


I have B's sweater almost completed--just the sleeves to go:

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 12:43 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger joyce commented at 12:56 PM~  

That is beautiful! I wish I had the motivation to finish my knitting projects. I'm going to try...

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 12:01 PM~  

That turned out really cute. :)

Blogger Knits4Fun commented at 2:59 PM~  

Thank you both!!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela