knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Thursday, February 12, 2009

on the needles. . . .

I'm knitting myself the Quick Cowled Tunic from Creative Knitting/January 2009 magazine. I'm not finding anything real quick about it. It's very easy and straightforward, but since it's knitted in worsted weight yarn, it doesn't go as fast as a bulkier knit. The monotony of it could be part of it too.





I have one side done, now just working on the other side, then the cowl, then of course my favorite part--finishing it together, yuck.

I do like the colorway--Drifting by Plymouth Encore Worsted--and hope to wear this for the remainder of the winter. Stay tuned!

I got a package the other day from Mary Maxim: sock yarn from Patons in Sugar, Taffy and Plum--yum! I have a stretch tube sock pattern that I hope to make for Christmas gifts--can't get started too soon--especially at the amount and time I have to knit lately:

my package:

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 4:55 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela