knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Friday, March 27, 2009

Ollie the octopus and City Mouse

These were a blast to knit (especially Ollie as he was done completely in the round with minimal finishing). B got Ollie and C got the mouse. The patters are on Lion Brand.

Ollie uses almost one whole skein of Vanna's Choice Baby yarn in Goldfish. City Mouse uses a little Goldfish for the ears and Vanna's Choice in Taupe.






I'm also forcing some forsythia and decorated it with Easter ornaments:

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 5:21 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 8:44 AM~  

These are adorable! I cannot for the life of me knit stuffed animals, so I'm very impressed. :-D

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 11:23 AM~  

sure you can, Laughingrat! Lots of shaping, but this one required minimal sewing--all in the round. If I can do it, you can do it.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela