knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm working on.

Currently, a cardigan for this bear:



He was loaned to me from the The Greater Boston Knitting Guild (GBKG) to dress for our tea party on April 19th. He will be judged by a patient at the Dana Farber and all of our bears will be going to patients at Dana Farber.

I'm making the Miniature Cowichan Cardigan by Veronik Avery. I saw the pattern in my issue of Interweave Knits Holiday from 2007 as I was paging through old patterns.

I plan to make the design border to tie around his head for an indian headdress. . . . we'll see about that anyway.

Pictures!







I'm also working on my first entrelac project using beautiful Noro Silk Garden, a scarf from freckles and purls:

more to come:



and trying to finish up my daughter's "Gymboree" inspired scarf (lucky for this mild winter, it didn't get finished in time for this year):



I'm looking forward to the tea party on the 19th!

Labels: ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 7:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela