knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a quick in-between post!

In-between knitting B's sweater (I need to purchase sizes 6 & 8 16" needles before I can begin) and C in her new dress/jumper:

A picture of her jumper (before I've woven a ribbon in the bottom of it):




B will not have his sweater before I take the Christmas picture and may not have it in time for Christmas at all--busy times . . . -- but he'll have it soon enough to wear this winter.

I've started socks for myself with Online sock yarn--the colors are very different but I like them for some funky weekend socks:




I also purchased a Canon Powershot SD1000 Digital Elph camera--hoping these and following blog pics are somewhat improved!

Labels: , , , ,


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 10:48 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Rendell commented at 11:04 AM~  

That dress/sweater is so adorable. I so wish I had a little girl when I see dresses like that!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela