knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Being a fan . . . .

in Boston is taking up knitting and sleeping time!!

I went to the "rolling rally" in Boston today and cheered for the Red Sox as their parade traveled down Boylston Street. It was just steps outside the building I work in.



C's Christmas dress has not progressed. B's Christmas sweater awaits . . . my, how the holiday-knitting always turn into a crunch.

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 1:21 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Rendell commented at 9:35 AM~  

i know nothing about baseball. and get this... i didn't even know the red sox had won?! you'd think i live on mars.

but i bet the parade was a lot of fun. and good luck with all the holiday knitting!

Blogger BerryKnitty commented at 3:18 PM~  

understandable. I barely call myself a fan--I don't watch all season long--could care less. Just playoffs.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela