knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Twisting and turning . . . .

One spiral tube sock down, a hundred more to go! These are quick and easy--well maybe not so quick. There's no heel flap to create or heel to turn for that matter and no foot gusset to create--so they're easy that way. It's a pattern I got from Mary Maxxim using Patons Stretch Socks --I got colors in Taffy, Sugar and Plum--yum!





Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 11:00 AM |


1 Comments:

Blogger joyce commented at 1:30 AM~  

Those are great! I haven't picked up my knitting needles in awhile...work and the kiddies are keeping me busy...

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela