knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Owl Vest!

C's Owl vest is completed. It fits her perfectly. She wants to wear it to school tomorrow which is a good sign she really likes it.





I made size 6 even though she's turning only 4 the end of this month. I did use smaller needles than called for--sizes 10 and size 6.

I'm now making Lion Brand's free pattern "Bouncy Bunny Sock Critter" for both B & C for their Easter baskets--its' ADORABLE.

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 2:30 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger joyce commented at 12:54 AM~  

Very cute vest! How fast they grow!!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela