knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Bunnies

These are Lion Brand's Bouncy Bunny Sock Critter pattern--free pattern! Well, free with a membership to their site. I knitted with scrap worsted weight yarn I had lying around the house.

They were very fun to knit and added real cuteness to the kids' Easter baskets! Only issue I had with the pattern was it never said when to change colors--so I took the liberty to make the sweaters appear long-sleeved.

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 7:35 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat commented at 8:36 AM~  

Those are adorable! I admire anyone who can knit toys; every time I've tried it, it's gone horribly wrong. ;)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela