knitting by my hands and from my heart

The yarn stash just keeps on growing! I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, and a friend who works in Corporate America, lives in the Boston, MA area and is always looking for more time to knit.

Knits4fun at hotmail dot com

    Snap up a button! berry_knitty_button.jpg berry_knitty_button_a.jpg berry_knitty_button_b.jpg
Cool Webrings
    Yarn Tomato Arcylics Anonymous

Previous Posts
Links Shopping Blogs I read I ♥:
    Eloise

Thursday, August 30, 2007

my fingers need to fly!

We're having a co-worker's baby shower Sep 12th and I want to have this blankie finished by then. I'm knitting it in TLC Cotton Plus.

progress so far (I've got a lot of knitting to do!):


can you see the stockinette hearts within the reverse-stockinette background? It's reversible too so that on the other side, the hearts are reverse-stockinette within a stockinette stitch background. The last time I made this pattern was for my nephew in 2003--the knitting and purling make it a fluffy afghan, with a simple yet delicate baby pattern. I love it in the cotton yarn.

I'm coming along with Gypsy--side seams are sewn up--all that's left is to sew the sleeve seams. Have I mentioned before that I hate finishing?

Labels:


link | posted by BerryKnitty at 8:32 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela